Yoga has become an integral part of humankind. The person who hasn’t attended yoga or tried doing yoga is missing to feel the calmness that traditional yoga offers.
Yoga connects your body and mind. When you can balance these both, it helps to connect your soul too.
Adding yoga into your daily routine is so easy. Daily yoga routine may take 15 to 20 mins of your day. For that, you just need to know how to perform some basic yoga poses and proper breathing patterns.
Below are the five yoga poses you should perform daily.
- Downward Facing Dog Pose / Adho Mukha Svanasana
- Bow Pose / Dhanurasana
- Tiryak Tadasana
- Warrior – II / Virabhadrasana II
- Folded Butterfly Pose / Folded Baddha Konasana
These five yoga poses help to strengthen muscles of the whole body & stretch the main muscles of the body to keep you healthy and pain-free.
5 Best Exercises to Reduce Belly Fat at Home
Benefits of all five yoga poses are as below.
Downward Facing Dog Pose
- Stretches the Achilles’ tendons, hamstring & calf muscles & tones the sciatic nerves.
- Powerfully massages the abdominal organs & muscles.
- Removes gastrointestinal disorder, dyspepsia, chronic constipation & sluggishness of the liver.
- Quickly reduces fat in the abdominal area.
- Stretches rectus abdominis muscles & intestines.
- Promotes proper spinal bone growth & clears up congestion of the spinal nerves at the points at which they emerge from the spinal column.
- Helps to tone spinal muscles.
- Stretches your hips, groins & shoulders.
- Opens the chest & lungs.
- Strengthen arms & legs.
- Develop balance & stability.
- Improves blood circulation & respiration.
Folded Butterfly Pose
- Stretches the back, groin, adductors, hamstrings & knees.
- Externally Rotates the Hips.
- Release tension in the neck & shoulders.
- Calms down the mind.
- Help to relieve neck & shoulder pain.
Adding this basic poses in everyday practice will give you benefits mentioned above in long term.
For more information keep visiting my place. To join Yoga Class or for any type of collaboration you can mail at Stylewedsfashion21@gmail.com
Follow on Social Media