HI, everyone. How are you all? How many of you go to the Office ? Most of you, I think….. therefore I have some super quick exercise options for you while working in the office. We generally thinks that table work is best to earn money than doing physical hard-work, Right? I know every one is doing hard-work up to their capacities, but that became most of the mental hard-work. There are very few educated people out there who do physical hard-work in their job. Table working people are may be conscious about their health and may be taking a morning or night walk after dinner or youngsters may have joined Gym.
There are very few people who thinks about their health and fitness when their age is on peak to earn lots of money so usually they spend lots of time into offices. Every thing is important in life , Money and Health – Fitness. So never focus only on money when you are capable of taking care of your health and prevent many complications/diseases.
5 MUST DO EXERCISES when you are in the office.
- Starting from the head. Move your head side-to-side , up-down and rotate in clockwise and anti-clockwise. These will relaxes your neck muscles.
- Rotate your self from your waist side-to-side while sitting. These will give a good stretch to your back muscles.
- Take a walk for washroom or up to canteen to have some water.
- Move your feet in upward direction to stretch calf muscles.
- If you do work related to typing then you must give a stretch to finger muscles. Move fingers upside and down at wrist joint. Rotate your wrist in both clockwise and anti-clockwise directions.
These are some basic stretching exercises for people who can’t find time for their fitness out of the offices.
Thank you for Reading.
STAY HEALTHY, STAY HAPPY.