Sipping coffee and thinking that let me share last night’s dinner dish with you all. Who doesn’t love tasty and healthy dish? I know many people don’t like healthy dishes cause they don’t contain full flavours of ghee , oil , butter and lots of masalas… which doesn’t satisfy taste buds 😃. But I know who loves healthy dishes will mostly don’t care about taste . Although you have to make it tasty.
So last night I decided to make paneer tikka ; easy , tasty & healthy dish. When I made it first time my mom just loved it. So thought let me give surprise her today also.
Let’s go into recipe now ,
- Onion – 2 medium sized
- Green pepper – 1 large
- Tomato – 2 medium sized
- Curd -2 tbsp
- Coriander powder -1 1/2 tsp
- Turmeric powder -1 tsp
- Red chilly powder -2 1/2 tsp
- Salt – as per taste.
- Lemon juice -1 tsp
- Paneer – 150 gm in long slab
- Olive oil – 2 tbsp
- Chop all vegetables in big square shape
- Cut paneer in a square shape.
- Now take bowl , add curd into it & add all the dry masalas and salt into it. Mix it well. Now add 1 tsp of oil and lemon juice in it. Mix well.
- Add all the veges and paneer into that. Mix all of them so that all vegetables and panner get coated completely.
- Refrigerate it for an hour.
- Now get them out and place in a barbecue skewers in colorful manner.
- Take a nonstick flat pan, add oil into that , place skewers in that and coat vegetables and paneer above using a brush with leftover oil in pan. Add lemon juice drop on the vegetables and paneer.
- Let it barbecue for 10 to 15 mins. Keep changing sides and coat with oil.
- Ready to serve. Yummy tasty & healthy paneer tikka.
P.S. – Remove all water out of the curd before making it. – You can also use oilve oil spray for coating. – You can also add chat masala or garam masala into curd.
Enjoy the recipe. Leave your comments below.
☺ STAY HEALTHY, STAY HAPPY ☺